Privacy & Cookies information.
General Data Protection Rules
- Data will be held and controlled by The napton Festival Comittee. Contact details can be found on our contact page.
- Our legal grounds for processing your data is to provide you with the services you request, ie making enquiries or booking tickets. Any use of your data for marketing / newsletters will be by your explicit consent.
- We will also provide such information as necessary to our payment partner, Paypal, to enable them to complete their obligations. We will not provide your information to other third parties, unless required to by law.
- You have the right to access, rectify or erase your personal data
- You have the right to data portability
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority
What information we hold about you.
- Name and email address in order to send you your ticket(s) via email.
- Payment data (EG, credit card details) is not taken by us on our website but by Paypal on theirs, Therefore, we never see any of your payment data
What we do with this information and how we process it.
- Data is stored on our in-house private servers for the use Napton Festival.
- We will use your data to provide the services you require (ie, booking tickets & emailing them to you).
- We will not provide your information to other third parties, unless required to by law.
- We may also use your data in derived reports to better understand our customer base. For example, to find out how many of our ticketholders have booked with us before.
- If we have your consent, we may also use your information to send you information about special offers, competitions, newsletters or similar. You will have the option to withdraw your consent to this at any point.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The list below explains the cookies we use and why.
- This cookie is part of the scripting language that runs our site, and allows information to be passed between pages as you navigate through the site. For instance, should you use the online ticket sales form, if you need to go back and correct any information on the form, this cookie helps by ensuring you don't have to type in all the information again. This cookie does not store any personally identifiable information and is deleted when you close your browser.
How can I disable Cookies?
If you want to, you can disable cookies from your browser and delete all cookies that are stored on your computer. You can do this as often you want to.
To find out how to do this for your particular browser you can go to "help" on your browser's menu or you can visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ .
What happens if I do disable Cookies?
You need to be aware that if you choose to disable cookies from your browser it may prevent you from taking full advantage of the this website, as some of the areas of the website may fail to fully work for you. Therefore, please be aware that if cookies are disabled we may be unable to provide certain services which you have requested.