Terms and Conditions
- References to "the site" mean the to the Performance Site, not the camping site.
- The organisers reserves the right to refuse entry or to remove attendees from site if they fail to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- It is a condition of entry to the site that a security search is allowed be carried out.
- No dogs are allowed on the site except for guide dogs.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- No barbecues, fires or stoves of any kind can be brought onto or used on the site
- No glass of any type will be allowed on the site
- Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk
- In the event of the Festival being cancelled prior to the event date, tickets will be refunded at face value only. Ticket holders will have no further claim against Napton Festival or it's organisers
- Tickets will not be refundable if the festival has to close early because of adverse weather conditions or for any other reason.
- The ticket holder consents to filming and sound recording of members of the audience
- Wrist bands issued must be worn at all times
- No alcohol or illegal substances are allowed to be brought onto the festival site. Anyone found bringing alcohol or illegal substances onto site will be removed from site and will not be allowed to re-enter.
- Sale of alcohol will be refused to persons who are under 18 or who appear to be under 21 and cannot provide a suitable proof of age - specifically a valid driving licence, birth certificate or NUS card. Wearing of an Adult wristband does not entitle the wearer to purchase alcohol. The decision whether to serve is the responsibility of the Bar Manager not the staff issuing wristbands.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the band line up without prior notice
- Strictly no trading allowed on the site without the organisers' prior consent.
- Personal hearing protection may be brought on to the festival site if required.
- Hearing protection will not be provided by the festival organisers.
- Any persons committing a criminal offence will be immediately ejected from the site.
- A zero tolerance policy on illegal drugs will be enforced at all times.
- It is a ticket condition to refuse entry if a person is drunk or violent.
- Anyone that has had too much alcohol and is causing a nuisance will be removed from the site by security.
WARNING – Prolonged exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing
Please respect the environment and use litter bins provided.
Please do not be disruptive at any times when within the village of Napton.
Please do not stray from the festival site onto any farmland close by.
Further Terms & Conditions may be displayed on the day.